Thank you so much, May for this nomination! I feel kinda bad because I haven’t been posting for so long and she was still the sweetest, I feel really honoured! She is a great blogger and fellow ballet lover and shares her story, student life and her love for dance through her beautiful blog, fighting for the things she loves.
What is the mystery Blog Award?
It’s an award dedicated to bloggers out there who are deserving of their undying love and passion for what they blog about. That somehow inspire you and motivate you when you read their blog. A blogger that you think should be awarded because you believe they should be recognized and discovered by more people out there. This is also a way to create a friendly community and build a link between bloggers in the blogosphere. (To view the original post of Okoto Oke Engima please click here!)
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 THINGS ABOUT ME:
- I could never picture myself living in one only place and settling there for the rest of my life. I always wanted to be a citizen of the world, living each time in a different place, knowing people from everywhere, learning their language, their culture, their dances, the way they express themselves. I truly believe that making the Earth my home is the best way for me to understand about this beautiful place we live in and humanity.
- I can’t sing, like, at all. (I mean, I can sing, but people around me will probably suffer haha.)
- I have to name all my things – especially my plants, even if I don’t remember later and have to create a different name for it
- Moa, for her beautiful blog, inspiring posts and to share her story as a wonderful ballet student (and future prima!);
- Alessia, for Ballet Guide, and sharing her journey as a ballet student, writing amazing posts, sharing tips and being her, an incredible person (also future prima);
- Imitation Ballerina, for weekly sharing her progress, her insights, projects, improvements and all her story with ballet and dancing around as an adult ballerina;
- Lara, and her fitness blog – she focuses on bodybuilding and, although I don’t follow it, I love to read her posts and to learn so much about nutrition, food, diet and her amazing lifestyle.
My questions for my nominees:
- What is your dream?
- What do you love about yourself?
- If could move to anywhere, where would you move to?
- Where do you find the strength to keep going?
- A quote you live by?
Answering the questions May asked me:
Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
I have lots of different plans doing different things, but mainly, I see myself graduated, speaking French and German, doing something to make a difference in the world, learning always and (hopefully) having a decent arabesque. I see myself happy in the future – as I am now.
What is your favourite place on earth?
This is honestly so difficult to answer because I really can’t choose just one place, so some of the places that are my absolute favourite:
-My home (whatever it is, but that means wherever my dad, mom, brother and puppy are);
-São Paulo – my beautiful, incredible, amazing hometown
-The Municipal Theatre (in São Paulo)
-Coimbra – where I’m building my life as an independent student;
-Japan – part of my history comes from there and I LOVE this country.
– In nature (I feel so peaceful/happy just by being surrounded by trees)
Why is your passion your passion?
Ballet: It’s always a work in progress and I adore to dance, to learn, to improve, to watch. To translate a feeling through your body and years of study and technique is simply amazing and, for me, it’s one of the most beautiful arts ever created.
International Relations: I love to learn about the world, how citizenship, countries and nations developed, how they interact, how politics and economics are connected and how it affects the worlds life. How human interaction and their collectivism, society, is so powerful and has the most different aspects according to their history, language, culture.
Merci: ballet is probably the thing I love the most and I always wanted to have a brand and create something that people would feel proud and beautiful of wearing, something artistic, comfortable and let that represent their style and be with them in life. I could just start (which is really important to me), and now I can’t really give it much attention, but I’m constantly thinking about it and I have millions of ideas, silhouettes dancers that I have created and images for products and I truly wish I can work on it someday and make it a respectable and ethic company, following a small and local concept of production that I respect very much.
Where (a place) does your heart draw you to?
To theatres. It’s a place I feel inspired, peaceful, happy. It’s my temple.
What is the wildest dream you ever dreamed?
Live in a tiny house/trailer and explore the world, how cool would that be?! It’s something I’ve been dreaming about for quite some time and I still do. Let’s see…
Hope you liked it and hope it wasn’t tiring to read.
See you guys soon!
Lots of love,